Zambia Gott Katie

Image hosting by Photobucket I hope everybody enjoys my site. I will try to update it as often as I can but since internet is limited, it may be hard but stick with me. Thanks everybody!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Cell Phone Number

Hello everybody--I finally got a cell phone number.
So from calling from the states the number is 011 26 099665916
the 26-is the country code
I don't get service from my site unless I climb a mountain so text messages are the best.
Hope to hear from you all soon!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5/9/06, Blogger Daneen said…

    Kage! I'm glad you got a phone! I'll try to send you and SMS! I know how awesome they are to receive! EVERYONE reading this should send Kaite text messages!! :-) I miss you guys!!! And think of you often! Love, Daneen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home